Elevation Networks is a multi-award winning youth employment charity that develops the leadership potential in talented young people. We partner with outstanding employers and stakeholders to create diverse career opportunities.
EN works with young people aged 11-25 specifically focusing on groups that are traditionally underrepresented within the labour market and in certain industries. We identify these groups as:
- Ethnic minorities
- Young people from low socio-economic backgrounds
- Students from non-Russell group universities
- Young people Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET).
We registered as a charity in 2009 and now have a charitable objective which is to
relieve unemployment amongst young people.
Our national reach:
- We are the leading organisation working with young people aged 11-25 with a network of over 12,000+ members from diverse backgrounds made up of school leavers, students and recent graduates
- We work with schools, colleges, Pupil Referral Units, jobcentres across the country, engaged with the work we do with under 19s and those out of education/training
Work with us
- We specialise in connecting high achieving BAME and FEMALE students with top recruiters. As a client we are able to offer you unprecedented reach to high achieving candidates to feed into your talent pipeline
- Our partnership with schools, university societies, subject departments, lecturers, career services, complemented by our online engagement and campus representatives, ensures that we go the extra mile to source the best talent for your employer specification.
Passion is a very important part of what we do. We are passionate about young people and paving way for future generations to come.
There is a spirit of Excellence in all that we do. A level of high quality is what we aim for in our projects and programmes.
We recognise the significance of Innovation in the development of an organisation.
Being initiative and creating fresh ideas will always ensure that we are one step ahead of our competitors. Integrity is a vital part of our work. Our services to young people, students, graduates or organisations are honest and reliable.
Teamwork is essential. At EN, we care about our clients and each other and ensure that each team member is utilising their potential and being supported every step of the way.