JOBS: EN Project Management Intern
We are looking for a Project Management intern to join our team for five weeks to help deliver our CSN project.
What is CSN?
The Cultural Society Network Summit is an all-day conference which involves the engagement of student leaders from diverse backgrounds. This inaugural event is hosted to give the students a chance to network and sharpen their skills. This is a unique opportunity for these leaders to be empowered, discuss and exchange ideas.
One of our key partners for this event will be Teach first among others.
- Write the marketing strategy and planning for the project
- Create database of all cultural university societies in London and South East England
- Write your online and oral pitch
- Source the speakers for the event
- Promote the event
- Recruit the student leaders (attendees). These will be society presidents.
- Researching and gathering the resources needed for the event
How will you benefit?
- Learn key project management skills
- Access to industry professionals and potential employers
- Development of core employability competencies
- Opportunity to be part of an exclusive event
This is a part-time role and you will be required to work two days a week. Expenses will be covered.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover note:recruitment@