Contract Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: London, Nottingham, Brighton or Hertfordshire with regular travel across all our delivery areas
Reporting To: Chief Executive
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (including occasional evening, weekend and residential working during peak times)
Salary: Competitive (dependant on experience)
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The National Citizen Service (NCS) aims to be a rite of passage for 16 and 17 year olds and to promote a more cohesive, responsible and engaged society.
The NCS Programme is focused on 4 key outcomes for the young people that participate:
• Social mixing: improving attitudes towards others from different backgrounds, strengthening and broadening social and support networks.
• Community involvement: increasing willingness to engage and help-out, acknowledge and develop an awareness of influence in their local communities.
• Teamwork, communication and leadership: increasing confidence in meeting new people, putting forward new ideas, and trying new things.
• Transition: facilitating the transition to adulthood and improving attitudes towards work, education and training.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Elevation Networks has successfully delivered the National Citizen Service (NCS) programme since 2012. We are looking for a National Manager to lead on this contract as well as other contracts that have been secured for linked projects.
The selected candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve high set targets and exceptional business management skill. The candidate must have a keen attention to detail and perception of excellence and quality in project delivery. The National Manager will work to provide operational delivery management and monitoring of contracts, including:
- The performance management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monitoring of all other contractual obligations
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include information about how you meet the experience and knowledge criteria detailed in the person specification.
Application Deadline: 18 February 2018
Start Date: Immediate