Elevation Networks (that’s us!) are recruiting staff for NCS – the UK’s largest youth programme this summer; where we’ll be expecting to have over 500 young people participating in Hertfordshire. The National Citizen Service is a programme that:
- Teaches young people aged 15-17 essential life skills
- Enables and encourages youth social action
- Gives people the chance to support young people through a series of challenging, fun, residential and outdoor tasks
Working on the programme ensures that you will be at the heart of their journey, supporting them through 4 weeks of challenge, teamwork, fun and learning.
Which roles can I work in?
Before you explore our live job vacancies, be sure to read these short desriptions about what each position actually is:
- Programme Leader: Do you have experience managing staff, working with young people and the confidence to communicate effectively?
- Team Leader: Are you able to facilitate and lead young people, actively engage in developing others and provide pastoral care?
- Team Mentor: Do you have excellent communication skills, an interest in working with young people and the ability to support, guide and inspire others?
- Residential Coordinator: Do you enjoy working with working with people, planning logistics, bringing people together and making things happen?
Current Job Vacancies:
Applications for NCS Summer 2018 are now open! We’re looking for over 139 seasonal staff to bring the best summer ever to our NCS programmes across the country. We’re filling up places fast so don’t forget to apply now!!
#Earn – a paid salary for your time with us!
#Learn – a range of new skills and insightful informative training for working with young people!
#Return – and give back to local communities by coaching and leading a group of young people who deliver fantastic projects!